Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Wiggles Yummy How Do I Get Hispanic Baby Alive Changing Time Baby Special Edition With Booster Set


The Wiggles Yummy See Hispanic Baby Alive Changing Time Baby Special Edition with Booster Set Details



List Price : Price : $54.94
as of 2012-08-02 07:26 PM
Hispanic Baby Alive Changing Time Baby Special Edition with Booster Set

Product Description

This Baby Alive Changing Time Baby Special Edition will delight your child for memories that will last a lifetime.


  • Special Edition with booster seat, outfit, more doll food and more diapers!
  • Real as can be - You can mix my food! I "pee" and "poop"! I move! I make baby sounds!
  • Requires 3 AA Batteries - Easy adult assembly required for the Booster Seat
  • Includes 1 Bib, Bowl and Spoon, Bottle, andextra outfit, Includes 4 diapers and 6 food packets!
  • This is the Hispanic version - it speaks English and Spanish.




Hispanic Baby Alive Changing Time Baby Special Edition with Booster Set Reviews


The Wiggles Yummy : Hispanic Baby Alive Changing Time Baby Special Edition with Booster Set Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
There are no customer reviews for this item.
› Be the first to review this item on Amazon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment